Microprocessor-based equipment has continued to evolve and become more integrated into our everyday lives. For 40 years, PolyPhaser, Transtector Systems and RO Associates has been helping companies like yours solve grounding and other power quality problems that can affect the reliability and productivity of your equipment. Our team of degreed field engineers have participated in electrical engineering standards committees and professional organizations including IEEE and IEC. We are uniquely qualified to bring you the most current thinking in cost-effective, timely solutions.
- Design review and pre-installation survey to verify proper electrical distribution wiring at main entrance panels and subpanels
- Site survey of grounding configurations for code compliance and safety
- Systems and equipment installation survey for compliance with industry standards and manufacturer's specifications
- Load balance verification
- Measurement and evaluation of voltage, current and harmonic distortion
- Evaluation of electrical distribution and lightning protection configuration
- Measurement of equipment and earth grounding system integrity
For further information on consulting, please contact us today.