Protecting Critical Assets
Power and signal integrity has a role in critical asset protection. If the application is key to revenue and growth it must be protected from malfunction and downtime. PolyPhaser, Transtector Systems and LEA offer assurance to numerous key markets that rely on their critical electronic equipment and communication links for strategic business functions, growth and stability.
Our applications are segmented within core markets.
- Telecommunications: From the tower top to the central office, PolyPhaser and Transtector Systems products are used to protect communication networks and infrastructure (including Base Stations, Backhaul, Outside Plant and Point to Point Radios)
- Military: Strategic communications, aircraft and weapons systems require EMP hardened capabilities thus requiring EMP|HEMP|EMI custom filtering solutions
- Rail: GPS satellite, locomotive antennas, dispatching/control rooms, signaling/wayside, towers and bungalows are all vulnerable to power anomalies. PolyPhaser and Transtector Systems offer end-to-end protection products for PTC applications designed to keep the rail yards open, trains on schedule and train crossings safe.
- Security: Security systems are vulnerable to destructive conditions such as lightning and transients and therefore require effective RF, AC, DC and data line surge protection to keep the systems online to protect those they serve.
- Medical: Power conditioners with voltage regulation are designed to provide stable, clean power to critical medical equipment. Cancer treatments, x-ray imaging and radio therapy are examples of treatments where dependable, predicable operation is paramount.
- Energy: Oil, gas, wind and solar energy industries require essential electrical performance. Pumping stations, refineries, storage tanks, and offshore production all necessitate safe protection solutions in often unstable environments.
As electronic requirements progress to address user demands and safety, the need for power and signal integrity grows as well, thus providing PolyPhaser and Transtector Systems with exciting challenges and opportunities to support markets and applications within a technically dynamic and ever-changing global marketplace.